HOUZZ REVIEWS: Third party Reviews.
1. " Danielé's solved our problem with a small architectural jewel that combines the best of Tokyo and Berlin, while incorporating details that reflect an Italian obsession with beauty. " Mr. Ottaviano (Client)
2. "The result is a beautiful kitchen, delivered on time and on budget, and that exceeded my expectations. Without exaggeration, I couldn’t have done it without him. ” Mr. Repicci (Client)
3."Mr. Perna’s objective is always to maximize existing space, from my experience working with him and living in the space he is a well-seasoned at this skill. For my new home I wanted a contemporary design with expressive color which would reflect my cultural heritage. DPD pointed out several issues with the existing floor plan that he vastly improved." Kips Bay Apartment. Dr. Murthy (Client)
4. His skill at troubleshooting the issues and confidence is unmatched. He quickly produced some construction drawings so the woodworker I am hiring can complete the final details with accurate understanding. He is managing every aspect and minute details of the job. Even my small job has so many details down to a 1/16th of an inch! He is an expert passionate designer that works with my aesthetic tastes and also contributes his own flair. My personal style is contemporary minimal and he helped me see adding more wood to the design details will help warm up the otherwise mostly white (and cold) kitchen. I will never start another job without hiring him as the designer overseeing the project. I highly recommend him without reservation. Feel free to contact me as a reference. Ms. Schleifer (Client)
5. "I have known Mr. Perna for over 30 years. When he gets an idea, he researches it thoroughly, first from aesthetic considerations arriving at solutions by combining elements from many sources, leading to an original, creative solution. He is tireless in doing all of this." Mr. David Hale (Client, Colleague)
6. “If you are ever considering opening a retail shop, be smart and seek out Daniele Perna Designs. ” Mr. Kevin Brynan (Client)
7. "Everything he did was done with such style that friends and family coming over to see the finished work could not believe their eyes. ” Mr. Anderson (Client)
8. "He is a strong business man who can deal with the practicalities that can be so intimidating for those of us who do not deal with that world: contractors, pricing, materials, furniture selection and all the many details that can easily go unnoticed. Mr. Perna has the amazing facility of holding the large vision in his mind while simultaneously, fiercely attending to details. I frankly can not imagine ever hiring another designer again having been fortunate to have met and worked with Mr. Perna. Highly, highly recommended. (Client)
9. Daniele Perna approaches every project with passionate intensity and meticulous attention to detail and budget. Imports from Marrakesh (Vendor)
Click here to see more reviews
RETAILER EXCELLENCE AWARD
Retailer Excellence Award 2012 (REA Awards) Store Design by Danielé Perna Designs for MXYPLYZYK, Jersey City
New York City Interior Design: Featured in the New York Times HomeSection For The Design of Mxyplyzyk Store.
DANIELE PERNA DESIGNS invited Guest Speaker at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT). March 22, 2018 https://www.fitnyc.edu/